Outstanding acoustic performance and exceptional versatility characterize the Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope. The innovative design offers a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece. The large side can be used for adult patients, while the small side is especially useful for pediatric or thin patients.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind
- 27 inch tubing