Copper-Finish Chestpiece, Chocolate Tubing
The Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope features and benefits include:
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component.
- Classic III stethoscope includes a 5 year warranty.
27 inch Total Length