A tunable diaphragm and superb craftsmanship offer the ultimate performance in a superior single-sided stethoscope. The Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope meets the exacting standards of health care professionals who demand superior acoustic response.
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Handcrafted solid stainless steel chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen design eliminates tube noise artifact from two tubes rubbing together.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm. Special procedures adaptor for difficult site or pediatric auscultation.
- Seven-year warranty
- Latex free
Smoke-finish Chestpiece, Black Tubing
27 inch (69 cm) Total Length