CVSM 6800 - Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Nellcor), Capnography, Temperature (SureTemp Plus)
The Connex Vital Signs Monitor is an intuitive, touchscreen monitor featuring bright, vivid colors for improved workflows and training. Adaptable for most low-acuity healthcare environments and clinical workflows, it can measure pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, EtCo2, respiration and more. Multiple profiles support spot check vitals, averaging, intervals and continuous monitoring workflows. Help prevent patient deterioration using optional early warning scores. With wireless EMR connectivity, the CVSM sends vital information where your clinicians need it, when they need it.
- SureBP® supports all ages and provides 15-second readings as the cuff inflates
- Single sign-on options available for quick, secure clinician login
- Wireless connectivity to leading electronic medical records
- Ships standard with one adult and one large adult cuff
- Health o meter®, Seca and Detecto weight scale connectivity