The Welch Allyn MicroTymp 4 Portable Tympanometer helps you verify middle ear conditions and improve diagnostic accuracy by providing objective analysis of tympanic membrane mobility and condition of the middle ear.
- Supports tympanometry and ipsilateral acoustic reflex measurement testing
- MicroTymp 4 automatically begins recording a tympanogram as soon as the ear canal seal is obtained
- Test patients six months of age and up
- Tests each ear in as little as three seconds; ideal for pediatrics
- Four-button navigation supports a quick, complete exam in L, R or both ears
- 1 year warranty
- Includes MicroTymp 4 Hand Set, Charging Cradle, Power Supply, Ear Tip Starter Kit, 4-volume test cavity, Probe Tip Cleaning Kit, Serial Printer Cable, USB Data Cable, MPT-II Printer Kit, USB Thumb Drive with DFUs and TympView Software