Spot Vital Signs NIBP only (pulse rate and MAP)
Taking vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs, the first ever hospital-grade, automated, multi-parameter device created specifically to spot-check vital signs. The Spot Vital Signs offers measurements that are quick, easy, affordable, and accurate.
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP.
- Large LCD display with backlight.
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use.
- Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure, MAP and pulse rate.
- Lightweight and portable: Weighs just 4.5 pounds.
- Training video available.
Dimensions: 9.70"(24.64cm) x 5.72" (14.53cm) x 4.73" (12.01cm)
Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP1--1992 AAMI Standards.
2-year warranty on all parts and labor.