An easy-to-afford, easy-to-use ear irrigation system to remove cerumen without the mess.
- Welch Allyn Ear Wash unit
- one snap-aerator
- 25 disposable ear tips
- storage tray
- standard faucet adapters
Ear washing is one of the most commonly performed procedures in the primary care office. The Welch Allyn Ear Wash System provides a safe and effective way to remove cerumen from patients of all ages. This method of irrigation is much cleaner and safer than other irrigation methods currently on the market. Since it is easy to use with built-in safety and simplicity, it is able to be used by any health-care worker within your facility.
Turn cerumen removal into a clean, quick, safe procedure with the first system to simultaneously irrigate and suction discharge using Hydrovac Action.
- Eliminates messy outflow by automatically dislodging, removing and disposing of cerumen
- Transparent tip seals tightly and directs outflow back to sink and away from you and your patient
- You control and monitor suction, water temperature and pressure
- Safe - reduces typical side effects like vertigo, nausea and tympanic membrane damage