The Welch Allyn TAGecg sensor is a wearable continuous ECG recorder that transforms arrhythmia detection and management at the point of care. The ECG sensor empowers primary care, cardiology and hospital clinicians to better detect irregular heart rhythms such as A-Fib and flutter in the office, which can reduce time to diagnose and improve the patient experience. Featuring no leads or wires, this patient-friendly technology can help improve patient compliance and outcomes. And the simple, reimbursable procedure can help improve financial outcomes for your practice or office.
- Small, lightweight, single-lead continuous ECG sensor records for up to 7 days
- Proprietary algorithm effective in detecting A-Fib and flutter with greater than 98% PPV and sensitivity of 96%
- Report generated immediately and delivers actionable snapshots of patient data
- Discrete, wireless & water-resistant—no disruption to patient's daily activities
- Streamline office workflows with easy application and access to the entire ECG recording
- Connect, analyze and interpret results from your office
- No third-party service or dedicated staff required