Copper-Finish Chestpiece, Chocolate Tubing
The Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope features and benefits include:
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component.
- Classic III stethoscope includes a 5 year warranty.
27 inch Total Length
Note: The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is the next generation of the Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope. The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope has tunable diaphragms on both the adult diaphragm side and the bell side. The Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope is the industry standard classic stethoscope with a tunable adult diaphragm side and traditional bell. The Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope is a cardiology grade stethoscope with tunable diaphragms on both the adult side and small side.