The only portable, affordable instrument offering three-dimensional viewing and illumination into a small cavity.
The Welch Allyn LumiView Binocular Microscope is quite simply the best instrument ever developed for examination of the ears, nose, throat, and other small cavities. The breakthrough is its unique converging stereoscopic viewing system. Specially configured optics literally converge the user's binocular vision, providing a magnified, three-dimensional view that can be focused into narrow cavities. At the same time, a powerful halogen lamp shines focused light directly on the subject, resulting in a bright, 3D image that provides you with the necessary depth perception for effective examinations and procedures.
- Two-diopter magnification (1.5x) provides sufficient power for most exams and procedures.
- Siegal insufflation system also provides additional 1.0x magnification when needed.
- Halogen illumination with reflector is brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light compared to incandescent systems.
- IPD controls adjust interpupillary distances between 49 mm and 74 mm.
- Precision-ground optics are specially configured and sealed within a durable shell to converge your stereoscopic vision.