Diabetic retinopathy screening made SIMPLE and AFFORDABLE for primary care.
The RetinaVue™ Network is designed for healthcare providers who want to improve management of patients with diabetes. RetinaVue enables providers to easily perform retinal exams in a primary care setting using a simple four-step process: (1) acquire non-mydriatic fundus images in minutes with the simple, automated Welch Allyn RetinaVue™ 100 Imager, (2) transfer images via secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network, (3) images are evaluated by a board-certified retinal specialist, and (4) a diagnostic report and referral/screening plan is returned to the provider the same day—usually in 90 minutes. Simple, affordable and effective—now you can easily and accurately screen for diabetic retinopathy as part of a patient’s routine visit.
- Double HEDIS/STARS compliance rates for diabetic retinal assessment in 12 months
- Same day diagnostic report—usually in 90 minutes
- Most top healthcare plans now reimburse for retinal screenings
- Simple four-step process is effective and affordable
- Like adding a retinal specialist to your team
- Includes Charging Dock, Reusable Eye Cup, USB Cable, and One Year Comprehensive Partnership; Lithium-Ion 3.6V Battery; 1st Year Partners in Care Comprehensive Program
- Note: Diagnostic interpretation services are a necessary component of the RetinaVue solution and are contracted directly with RetinaVue P.C.