This general-purpose, entry-level stethoscope is an excellent, affordable choice for basic blood-pressure and limited physical assessment. Littmann quality is apparent from the soft-sealing eartips down to the combination bell/diaphragm chestpiece.
The chestpiece is designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours, and provides clear, reliable acoustic performance. Patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
Plus, the tunable diaphragm, for easy low- and high-frequency monitoring, and lightweight design add even more convenience for entry-level stethoscope users.
- Unique chestpiece shape designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours.
- Patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Combination bell/diaphragm chestpiece provides clear, reliable acoustic performance and easy low- and high-frequency monitoring.
- Lightweight design for easy portability.
- Anatomically angled headset ensures proper fit.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim.
- Single-lumen tubing available in six colors.
- Two-year warranty.
28 inch (71.12cm) total length from eartips to and including chestpiece.
Actual tubing color may vary slightly from the color on your screen due to computer and device screen resolution differences.